About Android APP "कर्मचारी सेवा प्लस "
The Android APP "कर्मचारी सेवा प्लस " facilitates the employees of Jharkhand to get easy & transparent access to their financial data round the clock from a single HUB. The APP is an exclusive platform for the Employees of Jharkhand. The APP can be downloaded from :
The APP facilitates employees to get themselves registered using his/her GPF No using the APP in order to use the APP. In case the employee is already registered on the "कर्मचारी सेवा Portal" no further registration is required. To use the APP the employee has to log on using his/her GPF No and password. Employee can reset his forgot password using the APP.
Following are the brief features of the APP by which the employee will be benefitted :
- Employee Profile - The employee can view his general profile. The profile contains his Designation, place of posting, Date of Birth, DDO details, Mobile No, Last GPF accounting Financial year as recorded in employee Database.
- GPF /CPF Contribution and Recoveries with T.V Number - Earlier the employee had to move around the GPF Office or DDO to know about his the GPF Contribution with TV No. With APP on mobile he/she can view the same any time anywhere.
- GPF accounting slip - Employee had to depend on the GPF Office for generation of pending as well as current annual GPF Account slip. Using the APP the employee can self generate the pending/current Annual GPF Statement which is based on his/her GPF contributions fetched from the Treasury Data and view the older GPF Statements also.
- Monthly salary slip - Employee can view the monthly Salary Slip once the Salary is paid by Treasury for any month. Database holds the Salary details since 2008-09.
- GPF Advance Taken Report - Employee can view the GPF advances taken by him with TV No and TV Date and from which Treasury.
- Apply GPF advance - The employees can apply for GPF Advance using the APP. The GPF Balance gets displayed on the screen, according to which the employee can apply.
- Generate GPF Account (Only GPF Employee).
- Apply for Pay slip of Class II Gazette officer - Class II gazetted employees of Jharkhand can apply for Pay slip using the APP by attaching documents from mobile as desired during the application.
- Log Out
About this App
Developer: PMU, Finance Department, Ranchi with Support from National Informatics Center, Jharkhand State Unit
Contact info: 11407 (Jharnet), Tel No.- 0651-2446191
Requires Android Version: Minimum 2.2 (Froyo) to 6.0 (Marshmallow)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com